Oxford Preparatory Academy Open Enrollment for the 2020-21 school year will be February 24, 2020 to March 27, 2020.
If you wish to apply for the current (2019-20) school year, please contact the school site and visit our application page (www.applyOPA.com) to access our online application. To successfully apply, you will need to fill out the online application. Enrollment will be offered based on available openings for each grade when spaces come available. Waiting lists will be formed for grades with more applicants than openings. The waiting lists will expire at the end of each school year.
See frequently asked questions below.
How do I enroll my child at Oxford Preparatory Academy?
When is Open Enrollment?
Will there be Parent Information Meetings?
Do I have to live within the school’s district to apply?
Do I need to fill out separate applications for each campus?
Does my child have a better opportunity to be chosen for enrollment the earlier we apply during the Open Enrollment period?
How does the Lottery work?
Following the Open Enrollment period each year, applications will be counted to determine whether any grade level has received more applications than availability. In the event that this happens, the school will hold a random public lottery to determine enrollment for the impacted grade levels.
- The lottery will take place on a given published date.
- OPA will comply with all applicable state and federal laws and with the Chartering Authority policy as it relates to the oversight of charter schools.
- The lottery shall draw names from a general pool of ballots.
- Siblings of students placed during the random public lottery will also be placed depending upon space available at the given grade level during the lottery process.
- The drawing shall continue until all names are drawn. Those individuals whose names are drawn after all spaces have been filled will be placed on the waiting list in the order drawn, except if the preferences described above require otherwise.
What is Sibling Preference?
How will I find out the results of the lottery?
How will I find out if my child’s waitlist number has changed?
Can my child join the waiting list if we missed Open Enrollment?
Is Kindergarten full day?
Does Oxford Preparatory Academy charge tuition?
Does Oxford Preparatory Academy provide bus transportation?